AGC Networks Ltd
AGC Networks Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Telecommunication – Equipment sector. The current live share price of AGC Networks is ₹0.0000 that is ₹0.0000 0% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of AGC Networks was last updated 53 years ago.
AGC Networks Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
AGC Networks Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of AGC Networks Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹0.0000 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹0.0000 and an Intraday Low price of ₹0.0000%. As per last updated 53 years ago, the Shares of AGC Networks were trading at a price of ₹0.0000 which is ₹0.0000 0% as compared the price ₹0.0000 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 0 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of AGC Networks Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of AGC Networks Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
Here is AGC Networks’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹0.0000. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹0.0000. It’s last traded price was ₹0.0000 as on last update 53 years ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of AGC Networks’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. AGC Networks’s last annual dividend rate was %, which translates to a % of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of AGC Networks Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to AGC Networks
AGC Networks Ltd belongs to the Telecommunication – Equipment sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to AGC Networks are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to AGC Networks
About AGC Networks
AGC Networks Ltd is a Multi National Company. The company operates in the Telecommunication – Equipment sector. It is a global solutions integration company. Incorporated in 1986, it has around 35 years of operations. AGC Networks live share price is ₹0.0000. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹0.0000 as on 53 years ago.
- AGC Networks operates as a go-to technology integrator to architect, deploy, manage and secure information technology (IT) environment through customized solutions and services to advance users businesses.
- Its portfolio consists of Unified Communications (UC), Data Center & Edge IT, Cyber Security (CYBER-i), Digital Transformation & Applications including Simple Edge and Technology Product Solutions (TPS) from the portfolio of Black Box Corporation.
- Its UC solutions suite comprises Internet Protocol (IP) Communications, Collaboration and Multimedia Integration.
- Its Data Center & Edge IT brand provides hyper converged infrastructure, private cloud, software defined networking and mobility by securing and reinforcing infrastructure to enhance network performance.
- The Company offers tailored solutions through delivery of customer support services.
- It also offers customer engagement and workplace collaboration solutions.
The registered office of AGC Networks is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The registrar and share transfer agent for AGC Networks is Datamatics Business Solutions Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of AGC Networks Ltd is listed includes BSE, NSE, MCX.