Bajaj Holdings and Investment Ltd
Bajaj Holdings and Investment Ltd is a Mid Cap stock that belongs to the Finance – Non Banking Financial Company (NBFC) sector. The current live share price of Bajaj Holdings is ₹ 5,900.00 that is ₹ 157.35 2.74% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Bajaj Holdings was last updated 3 days ago.
Bajaj Holdings Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Bajaj Holdings Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Bajaj Holdings and Investment Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 5,725.00 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 5,945.00 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 5,725.00%. As per last updated 3 days ago, the Shares of Bajaj Holdings were trading at a price of ₹ 5,900.00 which is ₹ 157.35 2.74% as compared the price ₹ 5,742.65 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 30,246 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Bajaj Holdings Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Bajaj Holdings Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 5,900.00||₹ 4,294.05||₹ 7,378.45|
Here is Bajaj Holdings’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 7,378.45. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 4,294.05. It’s last traded price was ₹ 5,900.00 as on last update 3 days ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Bajaj Holdings’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 402.67 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Bajaj Holdings’s last annual dividend rate was 135%, which translates to a 2.350831% of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Bajaj Holdings Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Bajaj Holdings
Bajaj Holdings and Investment Ltd belongs to the Finance – Non Banking Financial Company (NBFC) sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Bajaj Holdings are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Bajaj Holdings
About Bajaj Holdings
Bajaj Holdings and Investment Ltd is a Bajaj Group Company. The company operates in the Finance – Non Banking Financial Company (NBFC) sector. Bajaj Holdings & Investment Limited (BHIL) is an India-based holding and investment company. Incorporated in 1945, it has around 76 years of operations. Bajaj Holdings live share price is ₹ 5,900.00. It is a Mid Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 656,634,609,664.00 as on 3 days ago.
- Bajaj Holdings focuses on earning income through dividends, interest and gains on investments held.
- The Company’s other equities portfolio is a combination of listed and unlisted investments. BHIL invests in equities based on the Company’s views of returns from public equity markets, as well as opportunities in the private equity space.
- The Company invests in equities normally with an approximately five year holding horizon or even longer.
- The Company’s other equities investment portfolio includes financials, technology/pharma; consumers/education; sugar; material/metals/oil and gas; construction/infra, and telecoms and media.
- Its fixed income portfolio includes government securities, certificate of deposit (CD) and commercial paper (CP), corporate bonds and mutual funds.
- Its equity investments include strategic/group investments. Bajaj Auto Holdings Ltd. (BAHL) is the Company’s subsidiary.
The registered office of Bajaj Holdings is located in Pune, Maharashtra. The registrar and share transfer agent for Bajaj Holdings is K FIN Technologies Pvt Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Bajaj Holdings and Investment Ltd is listed includes BSE, NSE, London, MCX.
|Address||Panchshil Tech Park, Pune, India|
|Phone||91 20 7157 6403|