Bhagiradha Chemicals and Industries Ltd
Bhagiradha Chemicals and Industries Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Pesticides & Agrochemicals sector. The current live share price of Bhagiradha Chem is ₹ 1,213.65 that is ₹ 49.55 -3.92% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Bhagiradha Chem was last updated 16 mins ago.
Bhagiradha Chem Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Bhagiradha Chem Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Bhagiradha Chemicals and Industries Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 1,250.05 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 1,269.25 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 1,207.50%. As per last updated 16 mins ago, the Shares of Bhagiradha Chem were trading at a price of ₹ 1,213.65 which is ₹ 49.55 -3.92% as compared the price ₹ 1,263.20 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 267 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Bhagiradha Chem Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Bhagiradha Chem Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 1,213.65||₹ 192.10||₹ 1,269.25|
Here is Bhagiradha Chem’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 1,269.25. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 192.10. It’s last traded price was ₹ 1,213.65 as on last update 16 mins ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Bhagiradha Chem’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 1.653 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Bhagiradha Chem’s last annual dividend rate was 2%, which translates to a 0.15832806% of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Bhagiradha Chem Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Bhagiradha Chem
Bhagiradha Chemicals and Industries Ltd belongs to the Pesticides & Agrochemicals sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Bhagiradha Chem are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Bhagiradha Chem
About Bhagiradha Chem
Bhagiradha Chemicals and Industries Ltd is a Private Company. The company operates in the Pesticides & Agrochemicals sector. It is engaged in agro chemicals business. Incorporated in 1993, it has around 28 years of operations. Bhagiradha Chem live share price is ₹ 1,213.65. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 10,085,067,776.00 as on 16 mins ago.
- Bhagiradha Chem manufactures agrochemical active constituents used as insecticides, fungicides and weedicides, which belong to the Crop Protection Chemical segment of the Agrochemical market.
- Its insecticides include Chlorpyrifos, Chlorpyrifos-Methyl, Fipronil, Buprofezin, Thiamethoxam and Imidacloprid.
- The Company offers Azoxystrobin.
- Its herbicides include Imazethapyr, Clodinafop-propargyl and Cloquintocet-Mexyl.
- The Company also offers intermediates, such as (R)-(+)-2-(4-Hydroxyphenoxy) propionic acid.
- The Company’s manufacturing unit is located near the eastern coastal town of Ongole, approximately 300 kilometers north of Chennai.
- The facility is provided in approximately 14.7 hectares.
- It has an annual production capacity of approximately 3,200 tons.
- It exports its products to Australia, South Africa, China, Germany, Singapore, Spain, the United Kingdom, Belgium, Greece, Italy and Taiwan, among others.
The registered office of Bhagiradha Chem is located in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. The registrar and share transfer agent for Bhagiradha Chem is XL Softech Systems Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Bhagiradha Chemicals and Industries Ltd is listed includes BSE.