Concord Drugs Ltd
Concord Drugs Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Pharmaceuticals & Drugs sector. The current live share price of Concord Drugs is ₹ 29.30 that is ₹ 0.6 -2.01% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Concord Drugs was last updated 3 days ago.
Concord Drugs Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Concord Drugs Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Concord Drugs Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 28.05 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 30.50 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 28.05%. As per last updated 3 days ago, the Shares of Concord Drugs were trading at a price of ₹ 29.30 which is ₹ 0.6 -2.01% as compared the price ₹ 29.90 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 869 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Concord Drugs Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Concord Drugs Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 29.30||₹ 11.68||₹ 32.80|
Here is Concord Drugs’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 32.80. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 11.68. It’s last traded price was ₹ 29.30 as on last update 3 days ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Concord Drugs’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 0.413 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Concord Drugs’s last annual dividend rate was %, which translates to a % of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Concord Drugs Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Concord Drugs
Concord Drugs Ltd belongs to the Pharmaceuticals & Drugs sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Concord Drugs are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Concord Drugs
About Concord Drugs
Concord Drugs Ltd is a Private Company. The company operates in the Pharmaceuticals & Drugs sector. It is a pharmaceutical company. Incorporated in 1995, it has around 26 years of operations. Concord Drugs live share price is ₹ 29.30. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 256,191,872.00 as on 3 days ago.
- Concord Drugs is engaged in the manufacture of pharmaceutical formulations and the trading of packing material.
- It offers various products and services, such as finished pharmaceutical formulations, which includes Injectables (Small volume parenterals and Dry powders), Tissue Bio-Adhesive, Tablets, Capsules, and Ready-to-Fill Pellets.
- Its pellets are categorized as gastrointestinal drug pellets; anti-cholesterol drug pellets; cardiovascular drug pellets; respiratory drug pellets; pain management drug pellets; anti-obesity drug pellets; anti-depressant drug pellets; central nervous system drug pellets; urological drug pellets; anti-microbial, anti-infective and adjuvant drugs pellets; taste mask drug pellets/powder, and nutrition and food supplement drug pellets.
- Its injectables product list includes Tissue Bio Adhesive, Liquid injectables and Dry powder injections.
- Its products include Loperamide Tablets and Iso Amyl 2-Cyano Acrylate.
The registered office of Concord Drugs is located in Hyderabad, Telangana. The registrar and share transfer agent for Concord Drugs is Aarthi Consultants Pvt Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Concord Drugs Ltd is listed includes BSE, Ahmedabad.