Cybele Industries Ltd
Cybele Industries Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Cable sector. The current live share price of Cybele Industries is ₹ 20.90 that is ₹ 1.05 -4.78% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Cybele Industries was last updated 3 days ago.
Cybele Industries Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Cybele Industries Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Cybele Industries Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 20.90 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 21.80 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 20.90%. As per last updated 3 days ago, the Shares of Cybele Industries were trading at a price of ₹ 20.90 which is ₹ 1.05 -4.78% as compared the price ₹ 21.95 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 660 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Cybele Industries Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Cybele Industries Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 20.90||₹ 3.35||₹ 21.80|
Here is Cybele Industries’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 21.80. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 3.35. It’s last traded price was ₹ 20.90 as on last update 3 days ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Cybele Industries’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ -0.888 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Cybele Industries’s last annual dividend rate was %, which translates to a % of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Cybele Industries Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Cybele Industries
Cybele Industries Ltd belongs to the Cable sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Cybele Industries are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Cybele Industries
About Cybele Industries
Cybele Industries Ltd is a Private Company. The company operates in the Cable sector. It is engaged in the business of manufacture of cables and property development/real estate activities. Incorporated in 1993, it has around 28 years of operations. Cybele Industries live share price is ₹ 20.90. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 223,542,208.00 as on 3 days ago.
- Cybele Industries operates through two segments, which include Cables and wires, and property development.
- The Company’s Q-FLX WIRES & CABLES division is engaged in the manufacture of a range of cables and accessories.
- The Q-FLX WIRES & CABLES products include automotive cables, battery cables, building cables, control cables, flexible cables, power cables, submersible cables and XLPE cables.
- The Q-FLX IRES & CABLES division serves fields, such as construction industry, power projects, railways, automotive industry, consumer electrical, consumer electronics, computers and home appliances.
- The Company’s CYBELE Properties division is engaged in the real estate and property development sector.
- The Company’s Cybele property projects include Park Avenue, which is located in Chennai, ChinnaObulapuram and Allegeria.
The registered office of Cybele Industries is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The registrar and share transfer agent for Cybele Industries is Cameo Corporate Services Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Cybele Industries Ltd is listed includes BSE.