Daikaffil Chemicals India Ltd
Daikaffil Chemicals India Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Chemicals sector. The current live share price of Daikaffil Chemicals is ₹ 27.85 that is ₹ 1.45 -4.95% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Daikaffil Chemicals was last updated 13 hours ago.
Daikaffil Chemicals Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Daikaffil Chemicals Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Daikaffil Chemicals India Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 29.30 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 29.45 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 27.85%. As per last updated 13 hours ago, the Shares of Daikaffil Chemicals were trading at a price of ₹ 27.85 which is ₹ 1.45 -4.95% as compared the price ₹ 29.30 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 9,147 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Daikaffil Chemicals Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Daikaffil Chemicals Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 27.85||₹ 15.05||₹ 44.85|
Here is Daikaffil Chemicals’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 44.85. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 15.05. It’s last traded price was ₹ 27.85 as on last update 13 hours ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Daikaffil Chemicals’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 0.382 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Daikaffil Chemicals’s last annual dividend rate was 0.7%, which translates to a 2.3890786% of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Daikaffil Chemicals Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Daikaffil Chemicals
Daikaffil Chemicals India Ltd belongs to the Chemicals sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Daikaffil Chemicals are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Daikaffil Chemicals
About Daikaffil Chemicals
Daikaffil Chemicals India Ltd is a Private Company. The company operates in the Chemicals sector. It is engaged in the manufacturing of industrial organic and inorganic chemicals. Incorporated in 1992, it has around 29 years of operations. Daikaffil Chemicals live share price is ₹ 27.85. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 167,100,000.00 as on 13 hours ago.
- Daikaffil Chemicals’s segments include Optical brighteners and Naphthol.
- The Optical brighteners or fluorescent whitening agents are used to make plastics, fibers, coatings, inks and detergents.
- These products are particularly useful to mask the yellowish cast sometimes observed in plastics and fibers after high temperature processing operations.
- It also used in substrates containing pigments or dyes. Optical brighteners are also used in the production of uncoated fine paper, particularly in uncoated fine paper grades containing high-yield pulp. Naphthol is an organic compound used to manufacture organic pigments/masterbatch.
- The pigments are used for coloring paint, ink, plastic, fabric, cosmetics, foods and other materials. Most pigments used in manufacturing and the visual arts are dry colorants, usually ground into a fine powder.
- It has a manufacturing plant at Tarapur, India.
The registered office of Daikaffil Chemicals is located in Thane Dist, Maharashtra. The registrar and share transfer agent for Daikaffil Chemicals is Link Intime India Pvt Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Daikaffil Chemicals India Ltd is listed includes BSE.