Mercury Laboratories Ltd
Mercury Laboratories Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Pharmaceuticals & Drugs sector. The current live share price of Mercury Laboratories is ₹ 800.00 that is ₹ 0.0000 0% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Mercury Laboratories was last updated 4 hours ago.
Mercury Laboratories Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Mercury Laboratories Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Mercury Laboratories Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 800.00 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 800.00 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 800.00%. As per last updated 4 hours ago, the Shares of Mercury Laboratories were trading at a price of ₹ 800.00 which is ₹ 0.0000 0% as compared the price ₹ 800.00 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 28 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Mercury Laboratories Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Mercury Laboratories Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 800.00||₹ 267.00||₹ 800.00|
Here is Mercury Laboratories’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 800.00. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 267.00. It’s last traded price was ₹ 800.00 as on last update 4 hours ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Mercury Laboratories’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 26.589 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Mercury Laboratories’s last annual dividend rate was 2%, which translates to a 0.25% of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Mercury Laboratories Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Mercury Laboratories
Mercury Laboratories Ltd belongs to the Pharmaceuticals & Drugs sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Mercury Laboratories are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Mercury Laboratories
About Mercury Laboratories
Mercury Laboratories Ltd is a Private Company. The company operates in the Pharmaceuticals & Drugs sector. It is a pharmaceutical company. Incorporated in 1982, it has around 39 years of operations. Mercury Laboratories live share price is ₹ 800.00. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 960,000,000.00 as on 4 hours ago.
- Mercury Laboratories is engaged in the manufacturing of pharmaceuticals, medicinal drugs and formulations.
- The Company provides its products in various dosage forms, such as tablets, capsules, liquids and injections.
- It offers products in various segments, such as pediatrics; obstetrics and gynecology; surgeon; general; multivitamin and nutrition supplements; cardiae; antimalarial, antiprotozoal and anthelmintic; antibiotic, and miscellaneous segments.
- Its products include Nasal Decongestants, Digestive Enzyme, Anti-spasmodic, Antihypertensive, Haematinic capsules, Zinc Supplement, Galactagogue, Haematinics Liquid, Cough Suppressants, Cough Expectorants, K-STAT 500 Tablet, K-WIN Injection, Calsemine Suspension, Profeton-Z Liquid, Vitakit Syrup, TROZ Tablet and Benzol Tablet.
- It operates approximately three formulation manufacturing facilities, of which two are located at Jarod (near Waghodia, District Baroda) and rest at Baroda.
The registered office of Mercury Laboratories is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The registrar and share transfer agent for Mercury Laboratories is Link Intime India Pvt Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Mercury Laboratories Ltd is listed includes BSE, OTCEI.