Nile Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Metal – Non Ferrous sector. The current live share price of Nile Ltd is ₹ 552.65 that is ₹ 13.40 -2.37% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Nile Ltd was last updated 12 hours ago.
Nile Ltd Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Nile Ltd Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Nile Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 579.25 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 579.25 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 545.20%. As per last updated 12 hours ago, the Shares of Nile Ltd were trading at a price of ₹ 552.65 which is ₹ 13.40 -2.37% as compared the price ₹ 566.05 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 2,306 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Nile Ltd Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Nile Ltd Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 552.65||₹ 135.55||₹ 579.25|
Here is Nile Ltd’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 579.25. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 135.55. It’s last traded price was ₹ 552.65 as on last update 12 hours ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Nile Ltd’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 35.83 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Nile Ltd’s last annual dividend rate was 2%, which translates to a 0.3533257% of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Nile Ltd Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Nile Ltd
Nile Ltd belongs to the Metal – Non Ferrous sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Nile Ltd are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Nile Ltd
About Nile Ltd
Nile Ltd is a Private Company. The company operates in the Metal – Non Ferrous sector. It is engaged in the manufacturing of lead and lead alloys. Incorporated in 1984, it has around 37 years of operations. Nile Ltd live share price is ₹ 552.65. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 1,659,000,064.00 as on 12 hours ago.
- The Lead Division produces lead and lead alloys.
- The Company’s products include Lead Antimonial alloys, Lead Selenium alloys, Lead Calcium alloys and Lead Tin alloys.
- The Company’s secondary lead recycling plants are located in Panthangi Village, Choutuppal Mandal Nalgonda District, Telangana, and APIIC Industrial Park, Gajulamandyam Village, Renigunta Mandal, Tirupati, Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh.
- The Company’s two-megawatt wind farm is located at Ramagiri, Ananthapur district, Andhra Pradesh.
- The Company’s Lead recycling capacity is 82,000 tons per annum.
- The Company’s product range includes pure lead 99.97% purity, lead antimonial alloys, lead selenium alloys, lead calcium alloys and lead tin alloys.
- The Company caters to the lead acid battery manufacturers, polyvinyl chloride (PVC) stabilizers and lead oxide manufacturers.
The registered office of Nile Ltd is located in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. The registrar and share transfer agent for Nile Ltd is XL Softech Systems Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Nile Ltd is listed includes BSE.