Steel Authority of India Ltd
Steel Authority of India Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Steel & Iron Products sector. The current live share price of SAIL is ₹ 82.45 that is ₹ 2.00 -2.37% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of SAIL was last updated 1 hour ago.
SAIL Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
SAIL Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Steel Authority of India Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 84.45 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 84.45 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 81.45%. As per last updated 1 hour ago, the Shares of SAIL were trading at a price of ₹ 82.45 which is ₹ 2.00 -2.37% as compared the price ₹ 84.45 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 19,114,352 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of SAIL Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of SAIL Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 82.45||₹ 63.60||₹ 112.35|
Here is SAIL’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 112.35. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 63.60. It’s last traded price was ₹ 82.45 as on last update 1 hour ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of SAIL’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 10.85 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. SAIL’s last annual dividend rate was 4.75%, which translates to a 5.6246303% of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of SAIL Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to SAIL
Steel Authority of India Ltd belongs to the Steel & Iron Products sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to SAIL are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to SAIL
Steel Authority of India Ltd is a Public Sector Company. The company operates in the Steel & Iron Products sector. It is a holding company. Incorporated in 1973, it has around 48 years of operations. SAIL live share price is ₹ 82.45. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 340,562,182,144.00 as on 1 hour ago.
- SAIL is engaged in the manufacturing of flat products, such as hot rolled (HR) coils, HR plates, cold rolled (CR) coils, pipes and electric sheets, and long products, such as thermo mechanically treated (TMT) bars and wire rods.
- The Company’s segments include Bhilai Steel Plant (BSP), Durgapur Steel Plant (DSP), Rourkela Steel Plant (RSP), Bokaro Steel Plant (BSL), IISCO Steel Plant (ISP), Alloy Steels Plant (ASP), Salem Steel Plant (SSP), VISL, POWER COMPANIES and OTHERS.
- It also offers rails, structurals, merchant products, electric resistance welded pipes, spiral welded pipes and silicon steel sheets.
- It operates and owns over five integrated steel plants at Bhilai, Durgapur, Bokaro, Rourkela and Burnpur, and approximately three special steel plants at Salem, Durgapur and Bhadravati.
- Its unit, Chandrapur Ferro-Alloy Plant (CFP), produces ferro-alloys.
- It also has SAIL Refractory Unit (SRU) at Bokaro.
The registered office of SAIL is located in New Delhi, Delhi. The registrar and share transfer agent for SAIL is MCS Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Steel Authority of India Ltd is listed includes BSE, NSE, London, MCX.
|Address||Ispat Bhawan, New Delhi, India|
|Phone||91 11 2436 7481|