Vedanta Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Metal – Non Ferrous sector. The current live share price of Vedanta is ₹ 308.15 that is ₹ 1.90 0.62% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Vedanta was last updated 2 hours ago.
Vedanta Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Vedanta Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Vedanta Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 306.00 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 308.95 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 299.15%. As per last updated 2 hours ago, the Shares of Vedanta were trading at a price of ₹ 308.15 which is ₹ 1.90 0.62% as compared the price ₹ 306.25 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 10,468,263 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Vedanta Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Vedanta Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 308.15||₹ 206.00||₹ 440.75|
Here is Vedanta’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 440.75. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 206.00. It’s last traded price was ₹ 308.15 as on last update 2 hours ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Vedanta’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 48.71 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Vedanta’s last annual dividend rate was 81.5%, which translates to a 26.612246% of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Vedanta Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Vedanta
Vedanta Ltd belongs to the Metal – Non Ferrous sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Vedanta are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Vedanta
Vedanta Ltd is a Multi National Company. The company operates in the Metal – Non Ferrous sector. It is a natural resource company engaged in the business of manufacturing copper and copper products, and aluminum and aluminum products. Incorporated in 1965, it has around 56 years of operations. Vedanta live share price is ₹ 308.15. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 1,145,547,522,048.00 as on 2 hours ago.
- Vedanta’s segments include Copper, which consists of manufacturing of copper cathode, continuous cast copper rod and anode slime, including from purchased concentrate and manufacturing of precious metal from anode slime, sulfuric acid, phosphoric acid; Iron ore; Aluminium, which consists of manufacturing of alumina and various aluminum products; Power, which consists of power, including power facilities engaged in generation and sale of commercial power, and Other, which consists pig iron and metallurgical coke.
- Its iron ore business consists of iron ore exploration, mining, beneficiation and exports.
- The Company has iron ore mining operations in the States of Goa and Karnataka.
- Its copper business consists of custom smelting.
- Its power business consists of 2,400 megawatt thermal coal based power facility in the State of Odisha.
The registered office of Vedanta is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The registrar and share transfer agent for Vedanta is K FIN Technologies Pvt Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Vedanta Ltd is listed includes BSE, NSE, Singapore.
|Address||Unit 103, Corporate Avenue, Mumbai, India|
|Phone||91 22 6643 4500|