Vijay Solvex Ltd
Vijay Solvex Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Solvent Extraction sector. The current live share price of Vijay Solvex is ₹ 875.00 that is ₹ 7.20 -0.82% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Vijay Solvex was last updated 3 days ago.
Vijay Solvex Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Vijay Solvex Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Vijay Solvex Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 890.00 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 909.00 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 838.10%. As per last updated 3 days ago, the Shares of Vijay Solvex were trading at a price of ₹ 875.00 which is ₹ 7.20 -0.82% as compared the price ₹ 882.20 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 307 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Vijay Solvex Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Vijay Solvex Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 875.00||₹ 201.00||₹ 909.00|
Here is Vijay Solvex’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 909.00. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 201.00. It’s last traded price was ₹ 875.00 as on last update 3 days ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Vijay Solvex’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 88.611 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Vijay Solvex’s last annual dividend rate was %, which translates to a % of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Vijay Solvex Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Vijay Solvex
Vijay Solvex Ltd belongs to the Solvent Extraction sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Vijay Solvex are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Vijay Solvex
About Vijay Solvex
Vijay Solvex Ltd is a Private Company. The company operates in the Solvent Extraction sector. It is an India-based company, which is engaged in manufacturing edible oil. Incorporated in 1987, it has around 34 years of operations. Vijay Solvex live share price is ₹ 875.00. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 2,801,102,592.00 as on 3 days ago.
- Vijay Solvex operates in three segments: Edible Oils, Ceramics and Wind Power Generation.
- The Edible Oil segment includes vanaspati ghee, edible oils, oil cake and de-oiled cake.
- The Ceramics segment includes crockery and insulators.
- The Wind Power segment includes electricity generation from wind power generators.
- Its SCOOTER brand pure mustard oil is cold pressed from traditional kolhus, which gives Kachchi Ghani flavor, and is used in cooking, aromatic body massage and preserving pickles.
- Its SCOOTER brand vanaspati ghee is made from hydrogenated vegetable oils and is white and grainy in texture.
- The SCOOTER brand refined soyabean oil contains polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) and monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA).
- It also offers bone China crockery, ceramic gift items and high tension porcelain insulators.
- Its plant locations include Alwar, Jaipur and Jaisalmer.
The registered office of Vijay Solvex is located in Alwar, Rajasthan. The registrar and share transfer agent for Vijay Solvex is Skyline Financial Services Pvt Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Vijay Solvex Ltd is listed includes BSE.